These are so simply to bake and so good to the morning coffee 🙂 It reminds me of my grandmother on my fathers side, she loved them. So it´s kind of a real grandmother cookie. Maybe not trendy, but delicious!
150 gram hazelnuts
50 gram almonds
50 gram butter (or coconutoil, I tried and it´s good bu it becomes more a coconut, hazelnut cookie)
1 dl sugar or honey (1 dl is around 6 tablespoons)
1. Set the owen at 175 celsius degrees
2. Mix the nuts until a good texture.
3. Add all the ingredients and stir them together
4. Make cookies of them in the shape you like!
5. Put an hazelnut in each and then put them in the owen for 16-19 minutes