Healthy and good-energy pancakes
3 organic bananas
3 tablespoons coconutoil
1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon pollen ( If you don´t have it doesn´t matter, I just like the taste of itJ)
2 dl oat flour
1 dl almond flour
1-2 dl almond/rice/soy milk
1 tablespoon honey + 1 tablespoon pollen
½ teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon and cardamom if you like that.
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix oat and almonds to flour. (There´s flour of almonds and oats to buy if you prefer)
- Add all the dry ingredients
- Mash the bananas and blend with the eggs oil and the honey
- Add the milk (or if you want the pancakes more solid you skip the milk!
As a topping I love:
1.fresh strawberries, rasberries, blueberries or cloudberries..
2.Bananas and honey.
4. Whipped cream with jam or fruit